Tuesday, February 24, 2015

About Me-Hello!



Hey I'm Rachel! I currently live on Mackinac Island, Michigan. I'm a crafter, artist, photographer, thrifter, sewer, builder, cat lover, baker, adventurer, and the list seems to grow every day. So follow along for some awesome tutorials, tips and trick, and all sorts of creative endeavors!




I work for myself, creating jewelry, making art, building things, and any other creative idea I can come up with! (: When I'm not making things or snuggling with my kitten, I love to get outside, which is pretty easy to do on this little island (over 80 percent is a state park).


For me, creating things is just a way of life. I love to dream up new projects and then figure out a way to make them come to light. Sometimes it can be crazy, like taking on a huge 25 foot mural or dumpster diving to find good pieces of wood or having a spontaneous photo shoot in a subway station, which I later learned is a huge no no! Stay tuned to keep up with my sometimes crazy life! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment