Monday, September 7, 2015

Mackinac Island Sailing School Part Two!

Well, I lived aboard a 52 foot Ketch for a few days again. And it was amazing!  She certainly was yar. ;) It was a bit chilly, but awesome. We even tilted about 35 degrees. A little scary, a lot of fun. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, and I don't want to write thousands of words, enjoy some of my favorites from the trip. :)
What tilt! Love the facial expressions. :)
I love lighthouses.. I'm pretty sure I'm in the right state. 
Cool reflections with the compass cover.  
The one I got to go in a few months ago!  
It's all about dat geometry. 
Driving under the bridge! Again.  
Being artsy. (One line that controls the jib) 
I just couldn't stop taking pictures of this boat. So pretty.

Love this one! 
I just love reflections of any kind! 
SO MUCH TILT. 
Underwater creepiness. 
Driving. So amazing! 
Tilting at 35 degrees. 


No comments:

Post a Comment