Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Things I've Been Making Wednesday!

Somehow that isn't as catchy as posting this on a Monday. Somehow it's already Wednesday! I've been back almost two weeks now! And I have kind of gotten back into the swing of things. It's been a lot of cleaning and organizing, so, sorry the things are a bit sparse but some of them are among my favorites I have made (the cut out rings).
Red light photoshoots! I managed to make EVERY red light on my way home from jewelry class this morning. 
My first cut out ring design and my favorite minis. 
Such a productive, mini-filled day (my favorite kind of days).
So many prong rings, so little time. 
Prong jewelry was the theme of this week, of course. I love love love the texture and color of this sea glass!

I don't think I'll ever be able to take pictures of anything without a little kitten head in them.
I made time for quite a bit of kitten snuggles. I missed my little nugget while vacationing! I did technically make my cool bleached shirt if you're a stickler for the post rules. (:
Again, not technically something I made, but it was a very cool luncheon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment