Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Hawaii!

This past week-ish I was island living! AKA one of my favorite things to be doing. I journeyed to the island of Oahu, and I fell in love. The beaches, water, food, people, and overall vibe of the island makes me wanting to grab the kitten and leave California behind! For now, I can only look back at the pictures I took and plan for when my lease is up.. ;)
 
Sea treasure hunting and shakas! 
Lanikai Beach! So beautiful. 
I spent most of my days underwater, which is completely fine with me. :) 
Really loving abstract photography. 
So beautiful. 
Love when mountains disappear into clouds! I wish I had been able to hike up one of these. 
Trying to shoot myself on a timer is very hard. 
Oh amazingly gorgeous flowers. 
Yokohoma Bay, or Yokes. ;) 
It was so so so cool to swim with turtles. 





I was swimming with these guys at Aweoweo Beach on the North Shore. Probably some of my favorite pictures. :) 


One of my views at Haleiwa Beach, which I can finally pronounce. :) 
Double Rainbow! So awesome. 


Ke Iki Beach crashes.  

Kitties and a super rad bead store? I could stay there all day. 
West side is the best side.  

This day, I saw the green flash at sunset. So amazing. 
Ohh, sunsets on the westside have captured my heart. 
Panorama addicted. 
I was on the plane home and looked down, and realized Hawaii was saying aloha. (Sorry for the trash, bad seat neighbors and I didn't know how long the rainbow would last. :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment