Sunday, August 2, 2015

I Love Boat Cruises!

One of my favorite things about the island is the easy access to so many boats. :) I recently went on a Miller Lite cruise aboard an Arnold Line boat. We got to go on their big boat, and the weather was PERFECT. I pretty much stayed on the open dock the whole evening, except when I was driving the boat (:O!!) or below deck for drinks or snacks. The boat went under the bridge, where we took a million cool pictures, and then circled around it, and took even more fantastic pictures, I must say. Big thanks to Miller Lite and Arnold Ferry, it was an amazing night!

One of my favorites from the night. I just love the composition! 
My other favorite from the evening. My composition was on fire that night.
My good friend Alex and I at the dock. :) 

Mighty Mac! 
Driving the boat!!! Be jealous. I got to drive for quite a while.
Justin and I! The coolest park ranger around. 
Going for that windblown look. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment