Monday, August 3, 2015

Not a Bad Office Space Today

Just call me a pirate, because I spent the day hunting for treasure. ;) Okay, my version of treasure might be a little different than yours, but it was still an awesome day. I spent the day near British Landing. If you're going all the way around the island, it's kind of the halfway point! This is one of my prime beach hunting spots, and also my favorite place to get milkshakes and deep fried pickles (I know it's a weird combo, but so so yummy). These two delicious things are served at Cannonball, a yummy little walk up place that's worth the four mile bike ride if you want a snack.

I'll post some pictures later of what I'm making of these findings-I have some fantastic ideas for all my treasure.

So gorgeous. Sometimes I just stop hunting and feel the need to take a lot of beach pictures. 
Feeling the love. :) 
What a good haul! 
As far as offices go, this one isn't that bad! 




No comments:

Post a Comment