Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A Love Letter to Utah (Sorry, Colorado)

I'm sorry Colorado. I know I loved you yesterday, but I have a found a new love in Utah. It's so gorgeous and full of mountains. Okay, okay, I know, so is Colorado. I guess my love is shared between these two states. As I said before, I love this route. Its definitely one of the prettier drives I've been on, except for maybe the coast of California, but I'm a sucker for any kind of beach scene.

Yummy clouds. 

Being outside is another favorite

Just chilling at a scenic view in Utah 
The clouds in Utah. Great! 

I loooove being able to see mountains in the distance. 

Is this even real? 

Even the ground is awesome! And yay love my Crayola x Vans shoes. 

Tree love. 

Seriously?! Amazing. Also, I love trees. 

Good job Utah. I will find a frame for you extremely soon. 

These kind of clouds are the greatest. Perfect day. Too bad I was in the car for most of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment