Monday, March 30, 2015

California Dreaming

Or rather, dreaming in California. (; I feel like I just love every state I'm in currently. One thing I love about being back in Las Vegas is that I'm only 4/5 hours from the beach! I love coming over here on a whim! Or with a little planning and fitting in a few craft shows. (: 

Drawing in sand is the best! So easy to have a blank canvas! (; 
I love doing shows! Interacting with so many people and showing all my creations is the best. 
Oh, an ode to goodwill outlet. I could write sonnets and essays about how much I love thee. I love digging through these bins and finding that elusive diamond in the rough. I feel like a treasure hunter. And it's only a dollar and a half a pound!! So crazy! So awesome! I somehow found a whole cart of amazing things, and it was only 40 dollars. Be jeaous (; 
The beach is probably my favorite place. I love digging my toes in the sand, collecting sea shells aka more treasure hunting (maybe I just want to be a pirate when I grow up) and just listening to the waves. It just provides such a relaxing and perfect atmosphere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment