Monday, March 23, 2015

Leaving Mackinac (For a Little Bit) AKA a Rad Plane Ride

Sorry it's been a while, I've been crazy busy packing and moving! At least I moved a few blocks down, and not two miles away. And this time, I got to move via snowmobile, and not by bicycle, which was so much better, saving so much energy and effort. Then, it was time to head west! So we took a taxi (a horse drawn one, of course) up to the airport and waited for the teeny tiny plane to show up! Finally it had arrived and we all packed into the plane. Only five seats! I had to sit in the back so the kitten could be right next to me and not be so scared. :) The views were awesome. Enjoy the pictures. I'm a bit sad about leaving the island, but I'm glad to be warm and doing a few craft and art shows while I'm gone!
So tiny! 

Just after taking off, I could see my old place from here! 

Love this shot of the bridge! 


Just before landing, with a great view of St. Ignace and Mighty Mac
Mid Flight (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment